The Endless Summer

 I can't wait until fall. It was overcast and warm today.

I took out Cisco and Arnold, trying to dodge the predicted rain. In fact, while getting ready, it started to lightly rain. I paused the preparations, but for just a few minutes. 

Cisco was flying at 900 grams today, net. He was very serious. I released him, and barely into the woods, he found a squirrel. He pressured it to bail, which it did even though the dog and I were right there. It came down in a very disadvantageous spot and Cisco had him.

He has caught eight squirrels to Farrah's four. Last season Cisco alone had sixteen by November 20th. After that I had to take a long break for family matters.

Farrah is a lot of fun, but not catching very many squirrels.






 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth

Superb effort from Cisco